Photography 101

In my quest to take better pictures I signed up for a photography class through the community ed program. Before you ask I am the youngest person by 20 years and while I do need help I manage to keep my thumb out of the photo and everyones head intact. In last weeks class, we discussed 10 things that will help you to take better pictures. Here are some pictures that I took this week.

Our in class assignment was to take pictures of popsicle sticks.


Playing with shadows. Doesn't Ginger look like a monster?


That is better.


Guilty, I cut heads off too.


Clara with "baby" - that is what she calls her blankie.



Maddy being adorable.



Clara in the evening light.



Photos from the train depot.









"Sports" mode on my camera allows for a quick shutter speed to capture the flying rocks.



Criss Cross Apple Sauce



At Powell's ice cream store.

Comments

Popular Posts