Apple Pickin'

I am sure you have noticed my new obsessions; fresh fruit, canning, and my new camera. The family and I made our way to an apple orchard in Emmett, Idaho. We picked 22 lbs of apples to make apple sauce and a pie (even though I claimed I would never do that again.) I also had the oppurtunity to take some cute pictures of the girls. Using the manual mode on my camera was a bust so I will continue to let my camera do the work until I have a better grasp at photography.


Clara loved the apples.


My favorite picture of the day. A picture of two of my favorite people.


Maddy got a lesson in physics when an apple dropped on her head.


Ahhh, another one of my favorites!


Doesn't this look like the apple from Snow White?


Low lying fruit watch out!

Maddy in motion. Scroll down to see her skipping.









Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts