Happy 2nd Birthday Clara!

Our little girl turned two! In her honor we had a huge birthday at our house. I can not believe how many people we were able to squeeze into our house. My whole family was there, including my aunt Loren from California, most of Matt's family, and all of our friends. I will let the pictures speak for themselves because we still have a lot to prepare before our trip to Italy tomorrow!

Clara is still young enough that she does not dictate a party theme but still lets me make a home made birthday banner.


Pretty in pink!


Clara has had her eye on this shopping cart for a while. It was one of her favorite presents.


Loved the birthday banner.


Isabelle found a friend in Ginger. She has a pup at home that looks just like her.


Not my best cupcake/cake attempt but it was delicious.


The day was beautiful and the kids loved playing outside.


Clara with her birthday loot!


Me and the birthday girl!


Opening up presents...


and more presents.


Blowing out her candles.


Our 2 year old went #2 for the first time on her birthday.


For the past 2 months if you ask her how old she is, she will answer 2 and hold her hand up desperately trying to hold up two finger. So she is now legit when she say she is 2 but the hand motions need some work (I swear she is not flipping the camera off.)

Comments

Popular Posts