Number 21: Learn to take amazing photos!


This has been a dream of mine for a long time. I wish I could bottle up every moment in their childhood and save it forever. It is amazing how much kids change in one year or even a month. My once baby is now almost two. While I can not keep her little forever, I can learn how to take pictures of this precious age. For years, I did my best with a point and shoot camera and the occasional trips to JC Pennys for "professional portraits." With our upcoming trip to Italy and my growing babies it was necessary for me to upgrade to a dslr camera. O.k. so not a necessity but a much wanted habit. My mom is such an enabler of my expensive hobbies. As Matt reminds me about the sewing machine that gathers dust, my mom and I both know this will be a tradition that will persist. So thanks to my wonderful and generous mom for the camera. Look forward to better photos gracing the pages of this blog in the days, months, and years to come.

Comments

Popular Posts