2 month update!

Our little guy is 2 months old! 

Baby Ben has been growing by leaps and bounds this month.  
There is nothing better then baby smiles and cuddles.  Benedict is a pro at both and we have been soaking them in.          


 Benedict 2 Month Stats:  
  • I can not get over saying "Our little BOY!" 
  • Out of all our children, Benedict looks most like Madeline with his fair skin and dark hair.  
  • 2 months and his eyes are still blue.  
  • He is a really loud nurser and hand sucker which has made me a little more self conscious nursing in public.   
  • With my return to work, Ben has taken to drinking a bottle.  I think he may have normal baby reflux but it has not stopped him from "filling out." 
  • The girls love singing him songs.  The most popular songs are (to the tune of Little Drummer Boy) "Ben, he smiled at me paa rumpa bump bum" and "Dude looks like a Baby."  
  • He has been sleeping like a champ!  We put him to bed around 11 p.m. and he sleeps until 5 a.m.  After a feeding and diaper change, he will go back to bed until 9:30 or so.  Hallelujah! 
  • He still does not have eye brows.  
  • New nicknames include; My Sweet Ba-boo and  Mister.
  • He is able to follow your voice and make eye contact.  His ability to focus and hold his head up have gotten much better this month.
  • My favorite thing he does is smile and make little noises.  He has 2 types of smiles; the charmer and the goof ball.  The charmer is a half smile that turns into a full on one with his eyes closed.  The goof ball is a huge smile and he is slightly cross eyed.  
  • Our Saturday morning ritual includes baths for all the kiddos and Benedict's weekly photo shoot.  Here are his pictures for this month...                 

 

  

Comments

  1. He's a cutie! And I totally get the loud nursing scene, I was trying to discreetly nurse my little guy at a movie this week...not so discreet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts