Cousins...

I am coming off of a family high.  My uncle Randy and cousin Abby spent the last week in Boise.  Every night we would gather for food and family.  One of the things I remember most from my childhood was the excess of family events.  Every birthday, holiday, and 'just because' would mean spending time with extended family.  Usually cards, food, and cousin performances were par for the night.  Speaking of cousins... I am the oldest then Jennifer, Brittany, Christopher, Matthew, Kevin, and Abby all spaced about 2 years apart.  Sadly after my great grandma died, these events became farther and farther in between.  But when it does happen there is a new generation of cousins.
      
Madeline and Ashley (Brittany's step daughter.)
Clara and Koya (Jennifer's daughter.)
Ava (Brittany's daughter) and Benedict.  These 2 babies were born only hours apart !

 
                                               Uncle Randy                                                                 Sophie and Abby (Randy's daughter)

Flashback of all the cousins...

Jennifer and Me.  
Matthew, Brittany, Jen, and Me.  

Comments

Popular Posts