Fofo's first day!

As a homeschooling family we do not have many opportunities to have first day of school pictures so I could not resist posting these. Sophie is an amazing little girl and I am so proud of her. This is just another milestone in her life that takes my breath away. This is the second time I have had the opportunity of seeing my little one go to preschool. With Maddy, I was nervous and asked a million questions but this time around I just enjoyed the experience. The familiarity of the school and teachers made me smile. We walked in and were welcomed by her teachers who not only remembered the girl's names but ours as well. Sophie jumped right in and started playing like she had been going to school her whole life. We were happy to see a familiar face, our friend's little boy Noah, is in her class. Maddy and Clara love picking Sophie up from school. They hug like it has been a lifetime since they have seen each other. It is cute to see how many times Maddy will say "Sophie would love this" or "Sophie would think this is hilarious" in just 3 hours! Fofo has become Sophie's new nickname given to her by Clara of course. She uses it to tattletale, get her attention, to simply say "Hi", and most often to cheer her on.
Go Go Fo Fo!







Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts