Random post of rhetorical questions...



  1. How cool is this? I have my own beverage in the midwest dollar stores. My friend Amanda just recently moved and send me this photo snapped from her phone in her local dollar store. If you know me, you know I pride myself on my Artesia, New Mexico Y2K T-shirt. I even heard there is some Xena warrior princess comic book where the main character is named Artesia. Seriously, how do I get my hands on that?

2. I am running a race on Saturday organized by my friend Christie. Please sign up if you are at all interested. The proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation and the ISU pharmacy school. The link is: http://www.bluecirclesports.com/eventdetail_sub.aspx?eid=981 If the link does not work google, for the health of it or email me.

I am the mother of all procrastinators and yet she continues to give me codes that reduce the cost of the race. How will I ever learn my lesson? Anyways, use the code MERIDIANSTUDENT for a discount.


3. Is this not the funniest picture ever? Yep, it's my screensaver and makes me laugh every time I see it. All of Bronco nation's fate of a national championship lies in this guys hands. I asked Sophie who it was and she said "is it you mama?"Really Sophie?


Comments

Popular Posts