Random thought wednesday...



Some random thoughts for the day and beware they are thoughts that have no real meaning and even less grammatical correctness (even that is probably wrong!)

Why is it that today, I am doing the same thing that I always do, like take the kids to the park and make dinner but today it feels like a vacation? Sophie and I sat in the shade with the breeze blowing in our hair watching Maddy practice her improving tennis game and Clara played on the park all by herself. Now I am making two dinners, one to eat tonight and one to freeze for a day that doesn't seem as great as today. Some days seem to go smoothly while others are crazy and stressful.

How is that if you make your name into a funny phrase or rhyme it with something I will always remember it yet this lovely family that lives down the street who I have met at least 10 times I can not remember a single one of their names? My favorite is Michele Krucker the greenhouse manager at my work who introduced herself as "like trucker with a K" and a marine that I met on a flight named Tom Wicklow, "like when a candle has been burning too long" and the nurse in the hospital after I had Maddy named Trish the dish. After years of regretting not going to medical school and becoming an anesthestiologist so I could start my own practice Artesia's anesthesia I finally found my "name. " A family at our church who also needs a little trick to remember our names calls us Matt and Artesia plus three-sia.


How Clara could be on a special episode of Hoarding buried alive: blanket edition.


How this post would have been way cooler had I posted it tomorrow so it would be Random thought thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts