Jen and Josh's Wedding!

Matt and I had a date for Josh and Jen's wedding. This is like the 4th wedding we have been to this year and it was nice for it to be just the two of us. Maddy snapped this picture when we got home (you can see her finger in the upper left) but I still like it.





We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this year. Can you believe it? Josh and Jen are part of the St. John's core team and a wonderful couple. There are a lot of similarities that I noticed about their wedding and ours. We also had a carriage and had a traditional Catholic mass at Boise's beautiful Cathedral. The most obvious is that Josh and Matt have the same sense of humor. I know that Matt compliments my personality by bringing me out of my shell and adding humor and adventure to every day. I can see that Josh provides this for Jen as well. I know they have a great adventure ahead.




(Isn't she beautiful?)


Probably the best 5 dollars Matt has spent all year. When the DJ announced their would be a money dance Matt was 2nd in line to dance with Josh. Again, you probably would have to know Matt and Josh to realize how funny this was. I almost couldn't get a picture because I was laughing so hard.

Comments

Popular Posts