70's bowl-a-rama!



Christie and Rob are transformations finest and no that mustahce is not real!


This is my friend Brett. She and I met about 3 years ago and have been friends ever since. Her daughter Francesca also had a g-tube. She has been a great friend and support system for me.


Sarah and I. Sarah looked so cute in her dress and her ball even matched. She is also to thank for Chris' 70's attire.


That is almost embarassing!

Chris always has the best costumes or at least the personality to pull it off.

I work with a wonderful group of people who are so much fun. They make going to work seem not so bad. We laugh and joke all day and when we go out it's no different. We have been talking about going bowling for awhile and karyoking for even longer. Call it birthday luck (not skill) but I scored my all time high score and came in first.

Comments

Popular Posts