I had the best birthday!

I had the best birthday! Normally, I celebrate my birthday for weeks and just relish in my special day for as long as possible. This year I have been in a funk about turning 29 but when the day arrived I had a blast. Mamacita treated us to a special dinner at Le Coq Rouge. It is an amazing french restraunt (if you can decode the menu it is awesome!)





Can you tell she is my daughter? We went to Fro Yo at the u-swirl.



Matt's aunt Sandy is my birthday buddy and she celebrated her 60th birthday the same day. The kids and I enjoyed the wonderful pool and since it was my birthday I HAD to jump off the diving board. The highlight was Maddy clung to me like a baby monkey as I jumped off the diving board. Most parents know this could be the best part of the day or it could go horribly wrong and she would give me the "why did you let me do that" look. Fortunately, she loved it and has not stopped talking about it.

We went to the Wizard of Oz at the Starlight Mountain Theater in Garden Valley. The outside theater is beautiful set along the river and under the stars. The production was a little low budget but family friendly and so much fun. The girls loved the tap dancing tornado (yeah you heard me) and the good witch.

All cuddled up at the theater. Matt is in fact wearing a BSU snuggie. Are regular blankets too confusing?

Comments

Popular Posts