Girl's Day Out!

























Thursday and Friday were all about doing all things "girl-y". You may be asking yourselves "in the Stivison house aren't all things girl-y?" but this was a special occasion even for us. Thursday afternoon Matt went to play paintball with the guys and so in turn I did everything that would be considered the opposite of paintball.


I took my 3 beautiful daughters to the mall for some fun and shopping. We picked out some wedding presents. Clara is at the age where she wants to be just like her sisters and walk, talk, and shop. My favorite part of the day was when I asked Maddy to tell me a story and she said that she loved me and me being there made it fun.





The kids and I then went to our friends Lorissa and Johnny's house for a quick switcheroo. Matt and the other guys had a BBQ and watched the kids while the girls celebrated Jen's bachelorette party. It was an amazing oppurtunity to spend the evening with such wonderful women and especially to shower Jen with stories and hear about all the details to her upcoming wedding. The evening started out Edward's Greenhouse where everyone picked out flowers that were then planted in two pots for her new house. After that we went to Monica's beautiful house and made homemade pizza, played games, and do what girls do best- talk.


Friday, the two older girls and I went to get pedicures. This was a special treat to celebrate my birthday. The girls and I loved every minute of it. Having daughters are the best.


Four generation of women. My grandma (who I call mom) and my mom (who we call mamacita or grandmacita) came over to celebrate my birthday. We had wonderful food, played in the pool, and had Sophie's favorite, cheesecake. Interesting fact, but number 46 on my bucket list is to eat every type of cheesecake at the Cheesecake factory. I have never eaten the same type twice and I hate to admit it but have had 19 flavors I think.

Comments

Popular Posts