Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day is always a holiday that I feel should be honoring others.  I am blessed to have an amazing mom and mother in law who are truly worthy of pampering and attention.  Some time mid way through the day it hits me holy crap I am a mom too.  In fact, I have more children and definitely more diapering responsibilities than my moms.  As sappy as it sounds my girls are all the present I need (Matt and the girls did buy me a beautiful orchid which was icing on the cake.)  Being a mom is the most rewarding and yet selfless job that I have ever had.  I am proud to be a mom and more importantly proud to be Madeline, Sophie, and Clara's mommy.  And in typical Artesia fashion, the holiday was celebrated over 3 days!  
     
We had a delicious breakfast at Grandma Erni's.  
Spent the day at the zoo with some friends.


The girls made pizzas at Flat bread and we went for a walk on the greenbelt.
 We saw 2 frogs and a million mosquitoes! 
Madeline and my beautiful Mom.
Speaking of Mother's Day... this one was extra special because I am carrying our 4th baby!  Matt and I are so excited to announce we will be having another baby December 19, 2012.  I am sure our baby will have 4 mommies with my 3 little helpers.  Before you ask there is a lot of pressure to have a boy!  Everyone I tell asks if we are hoping for a boy or says they hope it is a boy.  Let's just go on odds and assume it is a girl and maybe we will all be shocked at the end of this year.  

I will leave you with this... The other day I was looking on pinterest and saw this photo and literally laughed out loud because we see this a lot in our house.       

 

Comments

Popular Posts