Chicken in the Kitchen

Boise Parks and Rec puts on an annual production of all the classes they offer.  This years 'Dance Party' featured a collection of elderly tap dancers, a handful of tweens doing hip hop, a hoe down, and tons of cute ballerinas.  We all look forward to this night.  I secretly hope someday I have the courage to take a dance class so I can be on the big stage.  Maybe I should add it to the bucket list.  Ms. Megan's mom sewed adorable aprons for the girls and they had such a cute and fun routine this year as Chickens in the kitchen.       

I know every parent says this but I swear my kids are the cutest and most talented girls ever.  Here is the proof...  


I love Sophie's faces!

Check out those 'Jazz hands'
How cute are those aprons?
Clara and I were so desperately hoping that the boogie babies would have a number this year.
However, Matt breathed a sigh of relieve not having to perform his best twirl.    
Clara got her stage time after the performances.
I love the action shots

Comments

Popular Posts