2011 wrap up....


Happy New Years!  I love how New Years has a tendency of book ending the Christmas season with a reality check.  It is like the seasons way of getting my life back in order.  The fun is over; back to healthy eating, exercising, cleaning my house (bummer), making dinners. The last day of 2011 was spent celebrating Francesca's 4th birthday.  Francesca, like Sophie, was on a feeding tube for the first part of her life and since has graduated to being a full fledged eater.  I remember when Francesca was 6 months old crawling around our house as we discussed the pros and cons of having a tube fed kid.  Brett (Francesca's mommy) will ALWAYS be one of my closest friends because of all of the frantic phone calls, teary post doctor office visits, emergency texts, and a source of countless tips and emotional outlet that I needed for those tube fed years and weaning.  God has a way of giving you just what you need and I found a friend in Brett, and my girls in Francesca, that could never be replaced.  Enough of the sappy stuff... They are also our "cool" friends.  A princess theme would not do for this little trend setter, she had a 70's Rainbow Disco.  No detail was overlooked with a disco ball, dance instructor, balloon animals, etc.  I will spare you the details on how many times I have watched a youtube tutorial on how to do the hustle but needless to say Mr. Jon had all the kids funked out.  Thanks for the fun afternoon.  



  

Needless to say... 2012 has brought LOTS of cleaning!

Comments

Popular Posts