Let's call it jet lag!

I know that it is November and that I am just getting around to posting Halloween pictures. So here is a list of excuses, all while reminding you that we were in Europe and missed Halloween completely; I went through the time change twice (once in Europe and again at home), Halloween is so an American thing, and I had to go back to work today:( However, I could not let these cute pictures pass without being posted even if they are delayed. No surprise Madeline was a princess and she made an adorable Cinderella. Sophie from the day she was born looked like a little pixie with her delicate and fairy like features so tinker bell was a natural fit. Clara would cry everytime I even suggested a costume. When the other girls dressed up she did not want to be left out and so I put on Sophie's costume from last year. Then for her birthday she got a ladybug costume of her very own. The girls went trick or treating and after a couple of house Clara was a pro.




I can imagine one day my little Cinderella getting married and dancing with her daddy to this song on her wedding day. This lesser known, but more captivating, by Steven Curtis Chapman is one of my favorites. I will save this picture for that day.









Look at how amazing her eyelashes are.

Comments

Popular Posts