Back to normal

We are so happy that Ms. Megan and stoyrbook ballet have returned to our weekly routine. Madeline and Sophie have been in this ballet class for over 2 years. During this time they have learned many ballet forms and just love playing with the other kids in class. Since Clara loves doing everything her older sisters do, I looked to see if Ms. Megan taught any classes for kids her age. Low and behold she teaches Boogie Babies. I quickly signed her up without reading the fine print and was excited for her to start ballet. Imagine how shocked Matt was to find out it is a "mommy and me" ballet class. Let's just say Clara loves it and Matt has perfected the art of scarf twirling and butterfly flapping. He is such a good sport!


My little boogie baby! I also have to mention while Clara is named after St. Claire of Assisi, I loved that Clara is also the name of the girl in the nutcracker.


All 3 girls waiting for class to begin.


Madeline and Sophie in action.


With the onset of colder weather, trips to the park have been replaced by game nights at Starbucks. The girls, grandmacita, and I spent the evening sipping peppermint hot chocolates and playing Uno. As a Starbucks alum, I worked there for four years during college, there is something about Starbucks that just screams CHRISTMAS! It brings back a lot of great memories plus now I don't have to sweep Krispy Kreme crumbs. We finished the night by driving around looking for Christmas lights. I love how Clara "oohs and ahhs" for even the most simple strand of lights. I am sure we will be doing a lot more of this.


The crew!


My beautiful mom and Uno champion. Clara loved being included in the action.


I love her little dimples. Check out all the yellow cards in her hand!


Sophie waiting for her turn.


My awesome hand but seriously lacking some yellow cards. No wonder why I lost.


Peppermint hot chocolates are the best. I love the charlie brownesque singer on the side of the cup.


Clara in her beastie coat.


It is nice to be home.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You have the cutest girls. The tradition of a little piece of beastie continues. I also would like to see Matt at ballet. Next post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts