I'm feeling good...

Now imagine a big brass band and Micheal Buble's sultry voice singing this. It was truly amazing! He is the best performer and vocal talent I have ever witnessed. The encore just solidified this, he turned off the microphone, the band gracefully exited the stage, he silenced the crowd and sang from the heart. I was an awe. I have never seen anything like that before.

Another thing I thought I would never see, a fancy dinner with the Horn's that did not include a high chair. With our three children and their five I never expected we would be dining at Barbacoa having adult conversation. Johnny and Lorissa are great friends of ours. Matt and I were able to help Johnny plan a surprise for his wife. I loved her reaction when she saw us. She was elated and the two of us couldn't stop from hugging. And of course I left my SD card at home (brought the camera a lot of good that does.) So instead I uploaded some recent cute photos of the kids. They are the real reason I am feeling good!

In other news, Matt found Sophie's seal!!! If you do not have children you probably do not understand the need for three exclamation points but if you are and have hunted for your child's favorite blanket or doll then you know how I feel. After his month long vacation hidden in Matt's winter jacket, he and Sophie were reunited.


Scent of a pine you know howI feel.


Goggles askew my little girl "planking" at the pool.




Fish of the sea you know how I feel. So not exactly of the sea, this is fishy anna our betta fish. Notice the old school 70's picture I found of Matt with his mom and dad. I love it!


The kids have learned the fine art of throwing and "catching" water balloons.


Stars in the sky you know how I feel.



Hi big brown eyes!

Maddy was able to visit, brush, and feed Stetson. Jenna is Simplot Plant Sciences newest addition and with her came her four legged friend. We love Jenna and Stetson both.



Baby Matthew's first birthday! No we did not have another baby but he is our "God son." We were able to celebrate his special day along with all the Horns. Isn't he adorable? (I kind of want to steal him :)

Comments

Popular Posts