Actually Truely Turquois and Sunbaked Orange

I don't know about everyone else but sometimes it seems almost easier to move than to clean a neglected room. Our bedroom is the dumping ground for toys, clothes (clean and dirty), bills, etc. After little thought, I decided to paint our bedroom blue and orange in hopes of doing 2 things; convicing Matt it was a good idea and to give it a tropical vacation feel. The room turned out better than I anticipated. I am giddy every time I walk past it. The pictures really suck and I promise it looks way better in person. The pictures of the girls were inspired by a Kelle Hampton craft. I am still holding out to find an antique window pane or something fun for above the bed.


Here are a couple of cute pictures from the pool. Vacations are the best!


















The hose was wound up like a heart and Clara was picking strawberries I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Comments

Popular Posts