What I Wore Sunday (and what I did to my hair saturday!)

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple for 'What I Wore Sunday' for the second time, woot woot.  I have had this dress for years.  It has survived multiple pregnancies, awkward postpartum bodies, skinny Christmas parties, and even a wedding or two.  So if I keep on posting, you will see it again.  The more shocking change is that I cut over 8 inches of my hair off into a cute A line bob and dyed it back to something that more resembles my natural hair color.        
 
 
Dress:  Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Target
 
After a late night watching the BSU Broncos dominate Utah State we hit the snooze for an additional hour of sleep.  Thankfully to Mass times.org we found a church that we had not been to with a noon mass.  The kids (o.k. me too) were enamored with the priest's boisterous Irish accent and choice of Ol' English phrases.  The kids did really well and Benedict seemed to be feeling better.  {Earlier in the week he had a bad reaction to a flu shot, poor baby.}     
 
After mass, I convinced Matt that we needed to leave the kids with my mom and travel an hour south to Turkey Run State Park for some hiking.  We hiked 3 trails and crossed both a suspension  and covered bridge.  Indiana really is quite beautiful.  I am in awe of all the trees, streams, and quaint back roads.  I feel like I am living in a country song! 
 
All in all a great weekend even though I was feeling a little homesick...






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts