Grandmacita's Birthday!

My mom, or more affectionately referred to as Grandmacita, celebrated her birthday.  We had brunch at a nice hotel, went swimming, and explored a nature preserve.  The perfect fall day.  We are so lucky to have her here with us.  I know it has been a struggle to adjust to our new surroundings but I can not imagine doing it without her. I know the girls are so grateful for all the time they spend with her.  Happy Birthday Grandmacita!      

The crew at brunch. 
This picture is so sweet!

Celery Bog nature preserve. 
Loving on their Grandmacita!
So happy that even after a hair cut her hair seems unruly and wavy.
I would not want it any other way.  
How Beautiful is this park?  and Maddy!
Baby Ben was so happy to go for his walk but fell fast asleep in his grandma's arms by the end. 

Fall Colors!
I think in the end we counted 86 worms, 2 fuzzy caterpillars, 12 deer poop, 3 dead grasshoppers, and 1 dead snake
(all sang to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas.)



Comments

Popular Posts