What I Wore Sunday #1

What I Wore Sunday linkup

Yay, I am glad to finally getting around to linking up with Fine Linen and Purple, What I Wore Sunday.  I have been checking out all the church outfits for quite some time but wrestling 4 kids into the car for mass by 9:30 I never have had the time to take a photo for the post. 

For people new to What I wore Sunday:  
It is a link up of Catholic Women who encourage one another in style and modesty. 

For people new to the Blog: 
Our family of 6+1 (my mom)  recently moved from Boise, Idaho to the midwest.  We are a homeschooling Catholic family that does things a little unconventional but it works for us.  My husband is a stay at home dad that takes care of the kids and I am a full time scientist.  We have 4 kids ages 8 (Madeline), 6 (Sophie), 3 (Clara), and 9 months (Benedict). I am hoping to be more mindful of the clothes that I wear to mass and day to day.   
Welcome!       

 

Dress and Tights:  Old Navy
Scarf:  From Italy
Boots: Macys

Comments

Popular Posts