Clara's Pumpkin Smash!

 Our little Clara Jolene is less than a week away to turning the big 4 years old.  My sweet sassy four year old loves all the extra attention that is coming her way.  We decided to celebrate her birthday weekend by going to a corn maze/ pumpkin patch.  Being in Indiana this year I had high expectations for a corn maze.  Exploration Acres did not disappoint with its tractor ride, corn cannon, pumpkin patch, corn maze, ducky races... Here are some of the beautiful fall photos from our outing.  
I challenge you to find a mountain in the background!
My ever photogenic Sophie Anne!
Clara being silly. 
I think we left with the largest pumpkin in the patch weighing well over 30 lbs.  
I can't help but remember how I looked like I was smuggling a pumpkin under my shirt this time last year.  
 


 
Mining for gems... Seriously, this deserves a post of its very own!  Matt and the girls tried their hand at panning for gold and other gems.  The kids loved it. I am sure there will be some follow up with this on Monday's home school.   






Tractor ride. 
Haybale maze
Teeter Tottering
I had the best picture lined up when Clara jumped over my head and Benedict fell  in the mud.
So, this will have to do.
Corn Maze.
The sneaky plan of lets walk in a ways disorient the kids and walk out did not go as planned.
#Indiana.
 I heard some guy say hashtag Indiana and I couldn't help but say that for the rest of the day.
My baby fell asleep.
Which was a good thing as we walked over an hour trying to get out of George Washington's mug.  
Pumpkin Races

Comments

Popular Posts