3 month update!

3 months ago this little guy was born!  
Time goes by crazy fast, but I am proud of myself for documenting these weekly and monthly milestones.  Every time I upload a new picture, the girls and I go through the whole slideshow saying 1 week, 2 week, 3 week, etc. with our voices getting higher and higher.  You can find the entire album here.    


Benedict 3 Month Stats:  
  • He has become quite the little talker this month.  Babbling and cooing all the time.  Especially with Maddy.  I swear they have conversations that only the two of them can understand. 
  • He is smiley!  He even does what I would call a laugh when he gets excited.  It sounds like a one syllable Muppet noise.  
  • His sleeping habits are awesome.  He will go to bed at 10:30 p.m.and sleep until 10 a.m. the next morning.  
  • I think I can say that he is the easiest baby ever.  He eats, sleeps, coos, and is easily consolable when he does get fussy. 
  • He had his 2 month vaccines and was a perfect 50% for height, weight, and head circumference.   
  • He needs a hair cut already.  Most days he is sporting a comb over or a Mohawk (you can see both in the pictures below.)
  • He is outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes.  I always get sappy when I have to fold one up knowing that he will not be able to wear it anymore.  
  • Still has blue eyes and chubby thighs.      


 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts