Happy Birthday Madeline


This little lady holds a special place in my heart. 
 I will never forget 8 years ago when I held her in my arms for the first time.

Not only is she our first born but she is most like her mama.  I get her.  I know the way she thinks and learns.  There are times when I have to remind myself that she is only 8 years old because I have high expectations for her in this life.  She is bright, intelligent, motivated and so many other things that make me proud to be her mom.  


As far as I can tell there are only 2 things that she got from Matt; her adventurous side and her sense of humor.

She is also the best big sister our other kids could have!  She watches over Benedict and loves lugging him around and surprisingly he loves being lugged around.  She changes diapers and teaches Clara to write her name and all with a smile.

 

Comments

Popular Posts