Little Flowers Tea Party

The girls have been part of a group called Little Flowers.  It is the Catholic version of Girl Scouts.  Through this group we were able to meet some sweet girls and their moms.  While the kids loved every minute of it, I had some mixed emotions about the whole thing.  It was a lot of work and those homeschool moms are intense at times.  Total disclaimer- all of the moms were nothing but sweet and welcoming.  However, there is something inside me that finds competition in even the smallest things.  So with that being said, I made the girl's dresses for the tea party :)  What is wrong with me?!  I will miss the community we were able to develop and the kids will miss running and playing with the other kids.  However, I am relieved to give my domestic side a rest.  
Erika did a lovely job hosting the event.  The table was set beautifully.  
What a sweet picture.  Zoom in on Clara.
She rocks the high heels like it is her job.
 


Sweet tea party outfit!  
Of course, I made Mary's eggs.
 Of course they have eggs, dairy, and gluten {the allergy trifecta.}
Stupid, Stupid.  

Comments

Popular Posts