Shameless bragging about our kids...

We have the sweetest kids EVER!  
I think one of the many pros to homeschooling is that our girls have the sweetest and most generous dispositions.  They care about one another and are remarkably unselfish for kids their age.  Here are just a couple of recent examples...  For Madeline's first communion, Sophie surprised us all by giving her money, 2 dollars, to Maddy in a sweet card.      
Sophie's card.
"For your first communion Maddy.  I love her so much.  I love you. To, Madeline. Love, Sophie.  
Just when I thought it could not get any sweeter I found this!  Madeline wrote a thank you card without being asked.  "Thank you for the two dollars and the card."  To: Sophie From: Maddy.  

Similarly, my mother in law had 2 tickets to see Beauty and the Beast.  After having a real 'Sophie's Choice' moment, I could honestly not decide which kid to take.  After all it is girls and princesses!  I decided to ask the kids what they thought.  Madeline said herself, Clara said herself, and Sophie said Clara because Belle was her favorite.  I couldn't believe how loving and what unselfish decision for her to make.  I can learn a lot from these sweethearts
Of course, I took Sophie!  
         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts