Benedict's First Hair Cut...

When I found out I was pregnant with a boy, I pictured a little bald head, Charlie Brown type baby.  I should have known that our son would take after his older sisters and have tons of hair.  Not even five months old and this little guy needed a trim in a bad way.  He did so good.  Madeline volunteered to hold her baby brother while the hair stylist gently snipped away at his baby mohawk/ comb over.  Benny happily gnawed away at his angry birds cape and reached for the comb every time it came within arms reach.  I played photographer since my big sister was center stage.  I love how these pictures capture their very special relationship.        
Looking at each other in the mirror.  Probably my favorite picture of the day!
What a great big sister Maddy is.
She and I went to a musical last night and Matt remarked how much harder it
is to take care of the little 3 when she is not around to help.  
Bye Bye baby comb over.  
Showing off their new do's. 

Comments

Popular Posts