4 Month Update

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with this little guy! 
 I am so happy that I have this little blessing in my arms and not in my belly.  


Benedict 4 Month Stats:  
  • We have real laughing this month!  What a sweetheart he kind of scares himself when he erupts with a belly laugh.  The laughs usually come with a neck zerbert or a belly tickle.  
  • I was hoping to report that he was rolling over but not quite yet.  He is happy playing on his back.  The girls use to count how many seconds Ben could keep his head up during tummy time but now he is a total pro they have lost interest.  
  • In addition to the mohawk and come over, there is a noticeable bald spot.  I have heard many moms refer to this as a "good baby" spot because it usually means they are good sleepers. 
  • 12 hours of sleep at night, enough said!
  • It is fun having a big boy. Tipping the unofficial scale at 14 lbs.   
  • He has been drooling like crazy and gumming everything he can get into his mouth. 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts