Winter Carnival

Today was a really good day.  We went to McCall for our annual tradition of the winter carnival.  As we left our house; 2 hours later than we wanted to... with a screaming baby... a frazzled mom... no lunch in our bellies... no gas in our car... and rain, to say I had my doubts was an understatement.  However, everything about it was perfect.  It was one of the most fun days this winter.  With no crowds we rolled up to each ice sculpture took pictures, played and moved onto the next one.  As always the statues were impressive.  Here are just some of the fun pictures we took today.            

Look at this beautiful and natural smile.
 It is priceless when I am able to actually capture it.

My 2 favorite boys.  
Creepy yet cool. 

Maddy and Sophie were minor celebrities and appeared on the Channel 6 and 9 news!
If I find the link I will post it here.   




Comments

Popular Posts