How 'bout them apples...

While everyone in Boise seemed to be rushing to a corn maze or pumpkin patch we decided to take a small drive to Emmett for some apple pickin' fun.  This has become one of my new favorite traditions and we were lucky enough to meet up with the Johnson family.  Alison, her husband Chris, and their 2 month old Grady were such a fun addition to our little adventure.  In total we picked over 33 lbs of apples and had a lot of fun doing it. 

I love how Clara was peeking out in this photo.
Not bad for a Stivison family photo!
Not quite Christmas card material but everyone was at least looking at the camera. 
I love how Alison would refer to this as pregnancy redemption.  


Some cute pictures of the girls.
Eye spy with my little eye a seal!
I am so happy to have Alison and her beautiful family here in Boise.  

I am sure our little boy will be good friends with Grady.
 Really the next generation since Alison and I have been friends since we were kids.  

You may be asking what does one do with 33 lbs of apples.  Well I made a pie and a bunch of delicious apple sauce. Yum!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts