Glow in the dark put- put

Before I start on this blog post I am happy to announce that I passed my 3 hour glucose test with flying colors!  As my friend Shalimar would say, bring on more cheesecake.  Just kidding but I am so relieved to not be considered "high risk."  The baby and I are doing quite well.  So well in fact I hope he stays in there awhile longer to allow us time to paint the nursery, buy some blue clothes, and pick out a name.
   
As the girl's and I headed out the door to Ashley's 7th birthday I ran back and thought I should grab my camera.  I am so glad that I did what a cool photo opportunity glow in the dark mini golf turned out to be.  The girls loved their first time playing mini golf and I was so impressed by how different this place was.  Here are some cool photos.     


I loved how you can see the ball in motion.  
Clara looking like such a big girl!
O.k. so we didn't keep score and the rules were pretty 'lax.  

The crew. 



Sophie loved the pirate ship because it looked like something out of Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  
Hard at work. 
Ashley is my cousin Brittany's step daughter.  She and her dad have been such a great addition to our family.  The girls love having a cousin so close in age.  Our baby boy will also have a cousin his age.  Brittany is expecting a little girl the same day baby boy is due to arrive!   
Use your imagination and all the kids will be looking at the camera at the same time.
Well maybe not Sophie but  we take what we can get around here. 

Comments

Popular Posts