Number 33: Flash Mob and Jenna's wedding

I am lucky to work with a such a great group of girls.  We have celebrated many birthdays, ran several races, and have been known to have the occasional "theme" day at work.  By laughing and sharing experiences we have survived many stressful situations together.  As we were training for the half marathon we would run together at least once a week.  On one of these runs I remember Jenna cracking up to this LMAFO paraody entitled "I'm Elmo and I know it."  So in some random twist of events this has become "our song."  So what a better way to cross something off my bucket list and celebrate Jenna's wedding than to do a flash mob.  A mass text later the wheels were in motion.  Christie and I found a Zumba dance routine and emailed it to everyone we knew, including Jenna's bridesmaids.  
For the record, this came as a complete shock to Jenna but she faked her way through it like a pro.  If you notice at the first part of the video she grabs my hand to start dancing and I have to shake her off to get in place.  It was a fun addition to a really special day.            



Maddy and Sophie were flower girls...







Clara was an honorary flower girl...



Photo Booth Pictures:




Comments

  1. I cannot tell you how much I love this. So fantastic! You are quite the little dancer Artesia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts