Some bunny loves you...



Our family was as busy as little bunnies this year; between Easter Vigil mass, several fun Easter egg hunts  and brunch.  The Easter vigil is a beautiful but long celebration that goes from 8:30 p.m. until nearly midnight on the eve of Easter.  I am proud to announce all 3 girls did tremendous.  Clara was infatuated with the "candle light" service and despite my better judgement she was able to hold a candle and keep her eye brows.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this holiday weekend.  
Clara wearing my new favorite shoes... yellow peep toes. 
This is Cody, our outside pet.  In an attempt to potty train Maddy we promised her a  bunny .  To our surprise Cody found us right before Easter several years ago.  He is so cute and festive too bad he growls and is slightly aggressive.  
Easter Egg dying was a hit this year!
O.k. so I feel like an infomercial.  This product was amazing.  You  drop the egg in the middle but the color does not come out.  Genius!!!
Proof that it really works. 
Doesn't she look so grown up?!
Fairy dust Easter eggs were awesome.  
"20 eggs or else you can't sleep inside tonight" Lovely parenting on Matt's part .  The saddest part Sophie was counting her eggs with a worried look.  

My little bunny!
Tweet Tweet

Coming off an 8 day raw foods diet, I was so excited for Easter Brunch.  My mother in law Erni does a wonderful job.  The kids loved the hunt and Matt and I loved the food.  


Comments

Popular Posts