Who's kids are these anyways?

I lack the athletic ability, coordination, desire, and grace to be a skiier. That being said, the girls are like me in almost every regard except they truly excel in skiing. I am so happy that they love it. I contain my disdain for the cold and fear for their safety because I am SO PROUD of them! We are blessed to have a mountain 45 minutes from town and grandparents who support the ski habit of Matt and the girls. The girls have ski lessons every Monday, I was fortunate enough to have a 3 day weekend so I could witness the lessons first hand. O.K. not first hand, but through a glass window because let's be honest Sophie is way better than I am and Maddy well she could ski circles around me. Clara and I snuggled like Ski bunnies in the lodge and braved the snow for some cute photos.



  



Seriously, is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!  She is so tiny and she is caring all that equipment.  
This looks like a total creeper photo... I swear that IS my kid!


Riding the chair with her teacher (who has the worst goggle tan I have ever seen!)


In case you were wondering, I fell on the way to the car.  I used my super mom skills and took the fall on my left hip to avoid Clara even touching the ground.  Matt officially declared the end of winter because I took my obligatory fall in the parking lot.  I was the only one who left Bogus injured.  

Comments

Popular Posts