Happy Easter!


We returned home to Indiana just in time for Easter, after an extended trip to Boise.  Matt and I were ready to crash and soak in some down time.  However, the kids were so excited for an egg hunt we just couldn't say no.  I am so glad we went the day was perfect.  

 
This was Benedict's first year being unassisted for the egg hunt.  He loved it and really got the concept of hunting for eggs.  


My sweet sisters were in the same age category (8-9) this year even though Maddy is a full head taller than Sophie.  

 
Clara rocked the egg hunt... her basket was overflowing with brightly colored plastic eggs.  


This little angel just slept the day away (exactly how mom likes it.)

 


and for me... I came up with the genius idea of just re hiding the eggs they found the day before eliminating the need to fill eggs until 2 a.m.  

Comments

Popular Posts