Birthday Babes

As I preparing for the birth of our upcoming baby I decided to upload the million pictures living on my camera.  Here are some sweet pictures I found from Clara and Benedict's (and Matt's) birthday parties.  


Up first, Clara celebrate the big 5 on a beautiful sunshiny day in October.  I was lucky enough to have a birthday picnic and play date at the park with my sweet girl.  After work we went to Boo at the Zoo and out to dinner in honor of our Clara.    

 
Clara loves penguins!  
Dressed as Superheroes! 

As Benedict grows up these two have become closer and closer.  Clara has always been the "little sister" of Maddy and Sophie, not quite fitting in with the big girls.  She now has her own cohort to play and bond with.  It doesn't hurt they both are so cute and definitely look alike.   

My birthday boys celebrated their big day in Boise this year.  Benedict turned 2 years old and we had a very informal but fun time playing at Bodies in Motion.  The kids ran their wilds out and the adults chatted.  By far the easiest and most rewarding way to host a ton of kids away from home.  


Brace yourself, Matt turned 40 this year!  
He is such a sport sharing not only his birthday with Benedict but also our anniversary.  




This pictures just kills me!  
Trying to pose four kids is always interesting but Benedict opted to take a squat on the ball just like his big sisters.  I couldn't stop laughing.  

Comments

Popular Posts