Soccer Stars!

The girls were able to participate once again in Faith Soccer this Fall 
(obviously a little behind on the ol' blog.) It has been such a great experience for us being affordable, fun, and Christian based.   


Clara little team pretty much clustered around the ball and goal until snack time.  The parents compared Disney World notes as we were all planning a trip within the next month.  

Our girls take after their mom and dad when it comes to gaining a competitive spirit when playing team sports.  They are more likely to excel in skiing or running.  Needless to say when Sophie scored a goal this year I may have cried on the sidelines.  Her coach was phenomenal and made sure that all the kids were included.   

I was so proud of Madeline's attitude this season.  Maddy said to me after her first practice "I know someone on my team I should be friends with."  My reaction was not the cry baby girl (there was one teammate who cried the first game and refused to play) and yet she assured me she needed a friend more than anyone else on the team.  In that moment I realized not only was she right but I have more to learn from them than they do from me.    



Comments

Popular Posts