Superhero Race!

My poor neglected blog, I have missed you.  The last couple months has been a whirlwind of activity and I can not wait to share about our new baby (in utero), family pictures, soccer, and our family vacation to Florida.  However, I will start with the Superhero 5K that the kids and I completed awhile back.  Our church had a team for the race and while I am not running any where soon I thought it would be fun to dress up and walk the 5K. 
 
Here are some sweet pictures of the event. 
 
 
Clara made the cutest Batgirl around and let me just say if anyone should wear a cape 24/7 it's that girl!  Benedict superman shirt was pretty cute too.

 
Madeline is a Super girl in my book.  She is the best helper and big sister there is. 

 
Here are some pictures of the baby bump for the people who have been asking.  I asked the kids to tell me if my belly was hanging out and by the end of the race I just didn't care.  However, the fact that I completed this race with 3 out of4 kids by myself did make me feel like Wonder Woman. 

These two are thick as thieves lately and I just love it. 

 
Our parish priest came in second!  I was so impressed and definitely a modern day hero in my book. 

 
Sophie had soccer so she was unable to make the race.  We did go out to breakfast afterwards (just her and I) to celebrate. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts