I am going to be an Auntie!!!

My absolutely adorable pregnant sister-in-law is having a baby! 
Can I just say that I am so excited to be an aunt!  

While we were in Boise, I was able to throw Kali a gender reveal baby shower.  It was such a wonderful day showering this soon- to- be mama.  Plus, we got to find out if her baby is going to 
be a little "He or She!"     


 
Look at that little baby bump!

Kali requested an elephant themed shower in honor of Matt's grandmother who recently passed away.  Pinterest had so many ideas...


Cake made by my talented cousin Jennifer!  
Not only is is cute but it also holds the secret of the baby's gender. 

Pinterest did not disappoint!  



 


A wonderful group of ladies came to the shower.  

 



Plus, presents galore...



 Drum roll please....

Which seems to follow the newest trend!


Comments

Popular Posts