Chuck and Emily's wedding

Slow, but steady I am going to catch up on this blog.  In June, we were lucky enough to be back in Boise for Chuck and Emily's wedding.  Matt and the kids made the 29 hour trek back to Boise for 2 weeks.  I joined them for five adventure packed days.  The first event was going to Matt's cousin's wedding.  I have known Chuck as long as I have known Matt.  He even served as a groomsmen in our wedding.  
While I did not introduce them, I do feel like I played a part in their relationship.  I was able to get Emily a job in Boise so they could be together.  Actually, I got her the interview.  She got the job because she is amazing!!!

One of the best Stivison family pictures ever.   


Since the wedding is all about the bride... 


How cute are these kiddos?!


Every detail was beautiful.




Congratulations Chuck and Emily!  We are so happy for you both.

Comments

Popular Posts