An honest blog post...


Let's be honest with each other, if I was a juggler a lot of balls would be on the floor right now.  It takes it all out of me to juggle my family, school, and my job (probably in that order even if it doesn't seem like it.)  So this blog post is completely unedited.  I had to share Easter pictures while plastic eggs are still littering our front lawn. 

So here is a blog post that is as messy as our lives right now.  

Easter Egg Dying:


A picture of a soggy diaper and a dog photo bomber.
However, what isn't caught here is how proud Benedict was to participate in dying eggs this year. 

 

Danger baby did not destroy our eggs but he did stand on the table waiting for the applause, like Lady Gaga! (I'm going to beat Matt to the punch in saying that :) Plus some kids that needed a bath desperately.  

A fun night dying Easter eggs after I saved only one bunny from the jaws of our Jack Russell.  


Sweet and sassy sisters that have been getting a long a lot better.  


I loved how the kids took the "Safari Animal" kit and did it there way!  
A pink seal, come on that should have been included anyways!

A "formal" shot:

On our way to our egg hunt I decided to capture the kids in their matching Easter outfits.  
This picture is my absolute favorite.  

Here are some outtakes...





Easter Egg Hunt:  
I have to steal this line from my friend Katie.... Our Easter Egg hunt was like a scene out of the Hunger Games and none of our kids won.  They did get quite haul on eggs but that place was a mad house.  I may or may not have gone on the "field" because my child needed me (even if my child was almost 9 years old.)  

 

  


Easter Sunday: 

Jesus has Risen, and this was the only picture I managed to take all day.

But look , it is a mama and her baby elephant.  
Farming: 

The garden plot we rented turned out to be a small farm. I am so excited to see what this little plot of ours produces.  If nothing else, it was absolutely the nicest day of the year and our family had a blast planting this past weekend.


A man out standing in his field.  

 


 



 

Comments

Popular Posts