Don't tug on Supermom's Cape


My mom gave Lafayette, Indiana the ol' college try.  I guess this is the most I could ask of anyone.  She moved here with us in July and after 7 months she was ready to go home.  It probably did not help that we have had a tornado, freezing temperatures, and three feet of snow all on top of the "charm" that is the midwest.  Matt drove her back last weekend and I adorned my supermom cape for four days.  

I have been known to make broad sweeping claims like, "If I stayed home I would make healthy, nutritious lunches and we would NEVER eat fast food." Or "If I was a stay at home mom I would plan out all of our grocery shopping so we don't have to go to the store every day" and "we would go to the library and art museum every day."   

Well, we did go to the Library and Art museum :)  

My Princess' all dressed up for a tea party.  

Clara and Maddy at the tea bag toss.  
Our favorite teddies were invited
and baby brother's too.  









Being Fancy with Fancy Nancy.  

Comments

Popular Posts