Baby Update and Nursery Pictures...

It is official our little boy has a birthday scheduled... December 15th!  This date was picked by our doctor but a very special day indeed.  Saturday, December 15th, will be Matt and I's 11 year wedding anniversary and Matt's birthday.  Can you believe that Matt and our baby boy will share a birthday?!!! 
I guess I should say unless our baby decides to arrive early.
I have some mixed emotions about the induction... I am excited to welcome our little baby and excited to not be pregnant but the induction pretty much guarantees that a "natural" delivery is not in my plans.  As part of my bucket list and after a rough induction with Clara I was really hoping to give hypnobirthing a try.  The decision to induce was due to several blood clots in my leg.  I have been on blood thinner injections for a week and it has dramatically helped the pain but has not helped the clot :(  To be safe and ensure the medication is out of my system by delivery this really is the best option.  
T minus 3 days and we still do not have a name picked out!  I know there is a trend to not share the name until delivery but honestly if we had a name I would be shouting it from the rooftop. 
   
38 week belly!
Here are some pictures of our baby boy's nursery.              


Art work from the Big Sisters!
I am in love with the how the yellow changing table turned out.  

Little Brother is so loved already!

Baby coming home outfit and the new rug in his room.  

Comments

  1. I am so in love with his room - it is perfect! Yes, Pitocin... not fun. I don't know how anyone could go natural with it. Whatever happens, you will do great. Thinking of you so much during these last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It will be so great to have your little boy to hold soon! The blood clots are not fun, i feel for you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts