Belated Birthday...

My baby turned 3 years old last week.  Our poor Clara was so sick for her big day.  We celebrated by attending Veggietales live, carving pumpkins, making cookies, and wiping lots of snotty noses.  
Clara is such a blessing to our family with her sassy little personality and big heart.  
Blowing out her candles on her Tinkerbell cake.
This picture captures everything Clara!
Always Girly, slightly disheveled because she wants to do everything herself,  a caring mama to every bumble bee,
leggy bug, mickey and baby she can find.
I didn't have the heart to change her dress even though it was on inside out.   
Confession, Matt and I have been veggietale fans since before we had kids.
Having kids made it acceptable to sing our hearts at a veggietales concert.  Oh yeah, the kids loved it too :
 Dork alert when I was getting ready that morning I specifically wore my red shirt to pull the whole Bob tomato look off.  When Matt and the kids picked me up from work Matt had done the same thing.  I love my weirdo family.     
Birthday kisses are the best.  
 
 Nothing says happy birthday like assembling a Dora canopy bed until midnight while being deathly ill.  
For my little Clara I would do it again and again.    
    Yum!  

I will give a hundred dollars, a big kiss, immense gratitude to anyone  who can tell that
these pumpkins are of Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty!
Little sister loves her Maddy!

Comments

Popular Posts